Move On and Up!

This blog has permanently moved! The posts on this blog have been imported to the website Michelle Rae Anderson: Experiential Writer, Media Ecologist, Pie-Maker

All my best, mediaChick

A serial, multimedia-rich story as experiment in alternative publishing. Written by mediaChick.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Proof! Denmark is Unholy and Sex-Obsessed

This Microsoft Office Suite ad, marketed to university students in Denmark, is irrefutable evidence that the Danish culture is made up of pleasure-seeking heathens:



(Trust me. I know what I'm talking about. Also, for the record: I'm Dutch.)

EDIT 3/4/09: As we know there is "something rotten in Denmark" I am not surprised to report the video has been taken down. Okay, actually I *am* surprised. And disappointed. I thought the Danes at least had done away with silly notions about safe iconic sex! I wonder how they're doing with the abolishment of potential weirdness the day after drunken Office Ultimate parties.

I also wonder who at Microsoft compiled the data for product user demographic. That's some research I'd love to see. Oh, yeah.

Let's go steady!


8 Tell me you love me:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. This is an official MS ad?

Anonymous said...

I don't recall Office ever making me feel like that. Maybe I should move to Copenhagen.

mediaChick said...

Bram: Oh, yes. Microsoft took stock of the Danish university student market and decided an alphabet orgy with induced the purchase of their Office suite. While in the US we get trickery in the form of the http://www.mojaveexperiment.com/.

In Your Water: Animated icon sex aside, I'd rather go to Amsterdam for the ease of a direct flight. Otherwise I'd have to fly out of Seattle, which seems like a lot of effort to get humped by a W.

Anonymous said...

Oh, this made me laugh several times. Thanks for posting this! :)

Anonymous said...

Ultimate seems like too shallow a concept for Office after this.

:)

Anonymous said...

Whoa. How much is that direct flight? I totally wanna get humped by a W.

mediaChick said...

Mike: My pleasure. (Don't read into that...okay, read into that.)

Ed: Personally, I'm a bit miffed. So the Danes are slutty but Americans are not? I think Microsoft needs to reevaluate their demographics, because personally I know a lot of sluts. I'm just saying.

MorganPDX: We could fly out of SEA TAC for $1,200. You game for some iconic lovin? =)

Anonymous said...


thnkzzzz & visit me

Live Cam Chat Rooms