Thanks to all who came to the Anti-Prom Saturday night! It was so much fun that @lollyrae didn't notice I wasn't auctioned off for gawd knows what. This was a relief because there were no suitable boyz there anyway. I know this because none of them climbed the hippie patchwork stage curtains and screamed over Tiger House's music, "Hey! When are we going to get to bid on the super tall chick wearing the tiara?" Dodged a bullet, I did!
Since it was @lollyrae and her man @chimpchampion's show, my job was to just show up and look pretty. I think I did that fairly well. My tweeties @camikaos, @drnormal, @missburrows and @betsywhim showed up looking gorgeous. Doc Normal managed to get John Borroz, master jazz man, to fork up his five bucks and revisit his prom night. My flesh friends (isn't that phrase deliciously horrible?) were all there dressed to the nines (I'd link to them here but they don't read my blogs anyway...stoopid flesh). I again successfully avoided conversations with those I didn't know. (I have stellar networking skillz.) We were all on our best behavior.
I the drank various substances handed to me in bottles and flasks and ate as much homemade cheesy/oniony/hambergery chip dip as possible. A couple of bands played, one with secret identities. They played a short set and then came back out dressed as furries. I don't know their name, but I was very curious about the band's attraction to stuffed animals and whether I'd get a *special* kinda show if I trailed them back to their van after their last set. In the end, I remembered I can't get too far out of @lollyrae's sight, lest she come looking for her pink leather flask (which coincidently, or maybe not, matched my outfit).
There was dancing, some sort of mosh pit thingy, enough beer and eats for everyone, and really great prom attire. My two wives got to see each other, which is much more rare than it should be. (Yes, I have a thing for redheads. Why do you ask?) But, most importantly, my dear @lollyrae was happy with the way it all came about in the end. For that alone, I am very grateful. Thanks to all who attended!
Now, go check out the rest of the Anti-Prom photos!






1 Tell me you love me:
you were so so so very HAWT I nearly burned my hand when I tried to check under your billowy skirt!
Post a Comment