Move On and Up!

This blog has permanently moved! The posts on this blog have been imported to the website Michelle Rae Anderson: Experiential Writer, Media Ecologist, Pie-Maker

All my best, mediaChick

A serial, multimedia-rich story as experiment in alternative publishing. Written by mediaChick.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Yay me! Beer and Blog Goodness in St. Johns!

I'm very happy to report that tonight my favorite networking event Beer and Blog will be held in my beloved St. Johns neighborhood at the Leisure Public House! I wrote a little thingy for their website in which I provide the Top 5 Reasons You Should Haul Your Carcass to St. Johns, for those of you who need reasons to meet me in person. (I also include in that post a badly written sentence in reason number three. It is atrocious. LOOK AWAY.)

Please RSVP on upcoming.org and join us tonight, won't you? I'd love to see you there to apologize in person for that terrible aforementioned wording. ;)

Let's go steady!


2 Tell me you love me:

Justin Kistner said...

I don't know if I said thanks for your guest post. So, if I didn't; thank you :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.