Move On and Up!

This blog has permanently moved! The posts on this blog have been imported to the website Michelle Rae Anderson: Experiential Writer, Media Ecologist, Pie-Maker

All my best, mediaChick

A serial, multimedia-rich story as experiment in alternative publishing. Written by mediaChick.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Photojournalism at its Finest

It's the circle of life, folks. I have harvested, cured and slaughtered my first pumpkin. Raised it myself, I did.

I cut it from the vine the morning of Halloween. The night before I actually fretted about it's safety, worried that hooligans would smash my precious #alienveggie in the All Hallows Eve tradition of violence against squash.

It has fully ripened since then, green alien skin now orange. A really gorgeous orange. Now I bake and puree and freeze. And BAKE. Oh, shall I bake!




Let's go steady!


2 Tell me you love me:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be great! Also, are you going to SXSW?