Move On and Up!

This blog has permanently moved! The posts on this blog have been imported to the website Michelle Rae Anderson: Experiential Writer, Media Ecologist, Pie-Maker

All my best, mediaChick

A serial, multimedia-rich story as experiment in alternative publishing. Written by mediaChick.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Miss Me? Monday 3/30/09

Lest you think I've been slacking in the Department of Blogging, here's another installment of Miss Me? Monday. This is where I handily outline all the other places on the Internets that I've been awesome, so you don't miss a thing. Also, I crave the attention.

Let's begin, shall we?

Beer and Blog - Portland

Social causes are very important to me, so last week on the Beer and Blog...er, blog...I called for an End to Awkwardness. This call was answered by many, as evidenced by the quickness of the keg's depletion and the fact that I danced in public. (There is probably photographic evidence of this rare dancing event, but I just checked Flickr and so far nothing has come up. Yet.)

I Heart Media - Vox

If you care to notice, I continue to leak my dreams and fears into my Vox blog. I shared Notte Sento, a short, gorgeous stop-motion film about two young and attractive strangers who spend the night together on the streets of Rome. The ditty from Vedera called Satisfy (Desire on Repeat) is about going for it (in regards to matters of the heart). And let me tell you, some people are never satisfied. I called Metronomy "a clever British band with a sexysmooth Casio-influenced new wave sound." After seeing their music video I am now adamant my next home will be an English manor and that no soccer balls will be allowed.

Long Lunch PDX

I wrote a basic "what the hellz is..." piece that I'm quite pleased with called Feeds for Free - RSS Feeds in Real Life. I worked hard at making a potentially technical subject matter into prose that was non-technical and simple. AND I successfully integrated both ninja kitties and skeeball championships into the examples. ROCK. ON. (Remember, I can work this kinda magic for you too, dear reader. Contact me and we'll get you all magical-like in no time.)

So ends another installment of Miss Me? Monday. I hope you enjoyed your trip around the Internets. But why miss me at all? Subscribe and never miss a thing!

Let's go steady!


0 Tell me you love me: